Objectives for the digitalisation of government procurement:
- Central government procurement will be carried out correctly, efficiently and economically, while also furthering competition on the market among suppliers.
- Procurement will be straightforward, standardised and controlled. Ordering will be easy.
- Contracts will be reviewed as a process from start to finish (from procurement need recognition and competitive tendering all the way to ordering, payment and reporting)
- The digitalisation of procurement will serve to support the actions of central government as a whole as well as the actions of individual agencies, and will produce savings for them.
- The automation rate in procurement will increase and the proportion of manual work will decrease.
- The division of responsibilities in government procurement between the corporate services entities and the agency organisations will be clear and will work well in practice.